Exeter Airport has ski flights to Chambery in France for resorts in the French Alps with the UK’s largest ski specialist, Crystal Ski Holidays
First departures from Exeter Airport start on 23 December 2017 and run through until 31 March 2018, giving ski enthusiasts the chance to enjoy an action packed ski adventure flying from their favourite airport. Many of France’s most famous and valued ski resorts can be easily accessed from Chambery, including Val d’Isère, Tignes, Courchevel, Meribel, Val Thorens just to name a few.
As always Crystal Ski Holidays feature lots of other special offers for all sorts of holidays:
- Hotel credit is back, book one of our selected hotels and you’ll get a credit to spend on food and drink of up to €100 per person. Book by 30 September 2017.
- Crystal Ski Plus packages from £508 per person (includes direct flights from Exeter, transfers, local lift pass, ski/board hire or ski carriage, a week’s accommodation at Grand Bois apartments in La Tania departing 24 February 2018). Book by 30 November 2017.
- All-Inclusive hotels in Les Deux Alpes and Meribel (France) and other resorts. Price from £937 per person, Hotel Ibiza, two sharing, departure 13 January 2018).
- Reduced price children places on every departure date.
- Crystal Adaptive programme: accessible ski holidays for people with disabilities which offers a selected range of resorts and accommodation in La Plagne (France) with direct flights from Exeter Airport. We’re working with the charity Disability Snowsport UK, selected adaptive ski schools, which provide specialist tuition and equipment for both beginners and advanced skiers, and selected appropriate hotels.
One of the most popular services Crystal offers is the Ski Explorer app providing up-to-date piste and resort maps, snow reports, web cams, resort information and details of rep services.
Another service Crystal offers are free text message alerts to customers. Before they travel, we text the contact number for their in-resort rep giving them an opportunity to contact their rep and ask any resort specific questions. At the same time they have the 24/7 local contact number stored automatically in their phone. And if there is any significant flight disruption or another issue we will keep customers as up to date as possible with free text message alerts
Matt Roach Exeter Airport’s Managing Director said: “We look forward to working with Crystal Ski Holidays from December and know that the skiers of the South West will welcome these opportunities to fly from their local airport to Chambery with Thomson Airways.”
Crystal’s managing director Chris Logan said: “Crystal already offers the largest choice of ski holidays at excellent value, but we are determined to keep improving our range of holidays for all types of skiers. This has led us to introduce several new ski resorts and an even wider range of regional flight options to cater for our loyal as well as new holidaymakers.”
Prices start at £449 per person (based on four sharing) for a week’s self-catering at the Grand Bois Apartments in La Tania, France, departing on 24 February 2018 from Exeter including airport transfers.
To book phone 020 8610 3123 or click: Crystal Ski Holidays