The Lapland Santa Experience Day Trip
Departing on 19 December 2017
Meet Father Christmas on a festive, family holiday to Lapland
Fly direct to Lapland for a once-in-a-lifetime experience in a natural winter wonderland.
You’ll journey above the Arctic Circle to a sparkling landscape of snowy forests and your children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews will be on a day trip they’ll never forget, as far away from the everyday Christmas celebration as you could ever hope to find.
The secret home of Santa Claus, his reindeer and his happy team of helpers is in the remote heart of Swedish Lapland at Pajala and this will be the only specially chartered ‘Santa’ flight on that day.
Lapland Santa Day Trip Highlights
- Exclusive festive flights
- Discovering the still, white wilderness of Swedish Lapland
- Family fun in the snow
- Time to enjoy organised activities throughout the day
- A host of treasured memories to cherish
What does the price include?
- Exclusive chartered return flights direct to Pajala, in Swedish Lapland
- Return transfers from the airport to Santa’s village
- In-flight catering
- Warm and cosy thermal clothing including gloves and boots
- Hot berry juice to drink
- A ‘Search for Santa’ experience
- A private family meeting with Father Christmas
- A token Christmas gift for every child
- An exhilarating snowmobile ride
- A traditional reindeer sleigh ride
- Husky sledding through the snowy countryside
- A two-course lunch of hot soup and Swedish meatballs
Price from £549 per adult and £499 per child
Low deposit offer of £50 per person is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
Details and booking: Newmarket Holidays