Are you looking for a new career? Do you want to join a passionate team to help us build on a much-loved airport?
We’ve been through some difficult times lately, but as the skies get busier, so do we. At Exeter Airport we aim to provide the best customer service experience.
Last year proved that it is our people who are most important to our success. So now we are looking for more amazing people to help us achieve greater successes.
Is that person you? If so, we’d love to find out more about you.
Please come along to our Recruitment Day on Wednesday 16th February in the main departure terminal from 12 noon until 7pm.
There is no need to book, simply come along on the day and bring a copy of your CV. Free parking is provided. Anyone requiring more information or who is unable to attend the event can email Exeter Airport’s human resources team at [email protected]
Find out more at Careers and Vacancies – Exeter Airport
Join our growing team
Delivering an outstanding customer experience while maintaining the safety and integrity of the airport and passengers. Duties include:
- To carry out searching of passengers, contractors and airport personnel as required
- To operate security screening equipment
- To search aircraft, vehicles and premises
- To control access to aircraft and the restricted areas
- To carry out security patrols and escort duties as required
Providing the necessary under-wing ground support services to aircraft as required by airlines, following safety, security and airline-specific procedures. Duties include:
- Servicing arriving and departing aircraft
- Baggage and cargo loading and unloading
- Driving and operating ground support equipment and machinery
- Carrying our non-urgent maintenance
Wildlife Control Officer
To perform wildlife control duties, including birds and mammals, to help maintain the operational safety of the airfield. Duties include:
- Dispersing wildlife from the airside environment in line with procedures
- Record all activities undertaken and wildlife seen
- Maintain communication with Air Traffic Control and other safety stakeholders
- Carrying out airfield inspections and escorting contractors and visitors
To carry out aircraft refuelling tasks, control of fuel farm duties and undertake control of aviation fuels. Duties incude:
The key responsibilities:
- To operate and drive the refuelling tankers
- To carry out any routine vehicle and tank maintenance
- To take receipt of aviation fuel deliveries
- To undertake the pricing and preparation of invoices on completion of refuelling tasks if required
- To deliver an excellent customer service
Customer Services Assistant LED
To deliver exceptional customer service at all times. You will be operating the till, preparing and selling food and drink (as required) and generally ensuring a great service is received by all our customers. Duties include:
- To assist with the safe and efficient running of Exeter Airport F&B operation
- To ensure high levels of customer service and quality control
- To assist in the food and beverage operations as required
- To assist with the general cleaning of the facility as required.
Finance Assistant Purchase Ledger
Are you highly organised and have excellent attention to detail? If you’re thinking, yes, then this could be the perfect role to ignite your new career in the world of finance. Duties include:
- To co-ordinate supplier orders, ensure accurate fulfilment
- To ensure invoice processing is effectively co-ordinated
- To communicate with suppliers and manage requirements
- To undertake accurate and timely system maintenance in accordance with your line manager.
Exeter Airport’s recruitment day takes place on Wednesday 16th February in the main departures terminal from 12 noon until 7pm, postcode EX5 2BD.
There is no need to book, simply come along on the day and bring a copy of your CV. Free parking is provided.
Anyone requiring more information or who is unable to attend the event can email Exeter Airport’s human resources team at [email protected]