Flybe will expand its 2019 Summer schedule from Exeter Airport with the addition of an extra three flights a week to Edinburgh, operating on Monday, Thursday and Friday evenings, together with an extra Sunday service to Amsterdam.
All flights are available for booking now at flybe.com for travel between 31 March and 26 October 2019.
Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline, will also continue its double-daily flights to and from Paris Charles de Gaulle through to the summer programme. They offer the added opportunity for convenient onward connections to a wide range of international destinations with Flybe’s codeshare partners that include Air France.
- Extra three flights a week to Edinburgh
- Extra Sunday service to Amsterdam
- Continuation of double daily flights to Paris Charles de Gaulle
- In total features 19 routes with choice of up to 118 flights a week
Other highlights of Flybe’s 2019 Summer schedule from Exeter include:
- Four summer sun routes with multi-frequency weekly services to Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma de Mallorca
- Four flights a week to Norwich
- Plus popular daily London City service and multi-frequency flights to Manchester
- Extension of winter ski service to Geneva through to end April
- Total of 19 routes offering a choice of up to 118 flights a week.