Explore the culture and scenery of the Arctic north with an incredible break in Iceland.
Fly from Exeter Airport on Monday 10 December on a four-night break and discover the very best of North Iceland with Super Break.
The Northern Lights are often visible at this time of the year so there’s a good chance of seeing some aurora activity… which is the visual result of solar particles entering the earth’s magnetic field at high atmosphere and ionising. Viewing and their intensity depends on the activity of the sun, the acceleration speed of the particles and the weather.
As well as flights, the Incredible Iceland break includes:
- Four nights’ accommodation in choice of Akureyri hotels
- Return airport transfers by coach
- ‘Search for the Northern Lights’ four-hour evening excursion on night of arrival
- ‘Lake Myvatn Adventure – Land of Fire and Ice’ full day excursion including visits to the mythical Godafoss Waterfall, the boiling mud pools of Namafjall and the opportunity to visit Myvatn Nature Baths
- Services of an in-resort Super Break representative throughout your stay
There’s a range of accommodation and package options:
- Lake Myvatn – Iceland’s Winter Wilderness Break
Perfect for nature lovers, this break allows you to fully explore the wild beauty of North Iceland in a smaller group.
- Luxury North Iceland Escape
For those looking to enjoy the finer things North Iceland has to offer, this break includes a host of culinary and cultural experiences along with a taste of luxury at the area’s premier hotel, which boasts outdoor hot tubs for prime viewing of the Northern Lights.
- Freedom of North Iceland Self Drive Break
Explore the best of North Iceland on your own terms with all the freedom having your own private mode of transport brings.