Our Executive Airport Lounge is currently closed. We are planning on re-opening in early spring 2022. However this is not confirmed so the booking facility is not yet operating and will be dependent on passenger numbers nearer the time.
We will of course keep you updated and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check back again in the new year.
Thank you for choosing to Fly from Exeter Airport.
A member of staff will greet customers at the door of the Executive Lounge which is approached via the stairs in the Fed & Watered restaurant after security.
Passengers may then enjoy runway views, comfortable seating, complimentary drinks and snacks, browse the newspapers and magazines and keep up to date when using unlimited free Wi-Fi.
|01392 354 912|
- First check-in each day (see Check-in)
- After last departure
- Maximum Stay
- 3 hours
- Dress Code
- Smart / casual
- Consideration for all users
- Limited to 6 in the party
Sorry. No hen or stag groups.
Bookings may be made on this website, at the kiosk prior to Security, or at the Executive Lounge reception desk.
The following card holders are also welcome:
- Diners Club
- Dragon Pass
- Lounge Pass
- Priority Pass
- Bookings made with Holiday Extras
- To support the CAA campaign against unruly behaviour, our customers are requested to restrict their intake to two alcoholic drinks.
The airline may be informed of any overindulgence and abuse of the complimentary drinks service.
- Food and drink is provided for consumption only in the executive lounge, not for onward travel.
- Hot food may be ordered from the restaurant on the ground floor at the customer’s expense.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages from airport shops is not permitted.