Exeter Airport is recruiting full and part-time Cleaning Operatives. Cleaning Operatives ensure high standards of cleanliness according to terms of individual airline carrier’s requirements and to Exeter Airport’s standards of cleanliness and presentation.
- To vacuum aircraft cabins and remove all rubbish from ashtrays, seats and seat pocket and dispose all waste in designated containers, according to appropriate procedures
- To replenish seat pockets with safety cards and in-flight/duty-free magazines where required, replacing pillowcases and blankets onto each seat according to appropriate airline procedures.
- Washing and disinfecting galley and toilet floors using designated cleaning tools. Replenishing toilet stock and ensuring high standard of cleanliness within cabin and toilet areas according to appropriate procedures.
- To undertake cleaning and other duties in and around the terminal building as required and as directed by the Cleaning Supervisor.
- To vacuum departures and arrivals concourse using the designated cleaning machine.
- Cleaning windowpanes using specific cleaning cloths and detergents.
- To retrieve trolleys around the external terminal building including the car parks to provide suitable trolley accessibility for all customers.
- To undertake adverse weather duties, including spreading of grit/salt and snow clearance in landside areas as directed.
- To undertake and other reasonable task, requested by the Cleaning Supervisor, Airport Services management or another EDAL Manager.
How to apply
Becky Giles-Phillips (email)
Human Resources Assistant
Tel: 01392 354 902
Exeter Airport is an Equal Opportunities Employer