Book Car Parking
Arrivals & Departures
From Airline Flight Scheduled Status MANCHESTERBE372 ***ARRIVALS 2 in Car Park 2 *** Flybe BE372 09:40 ***ARRIVALS 2 in Car Park 2 *** GUERNSEY / JERSEYBE300 landed 09:39 Flybe BE300 09:55 landed 09:39 PARIS CDGBE3502 landed 09:56 Flybe BE3502 10:15 landed 09:56 BELFAST CITYBE493 ***ARRIVALS 2 in Car Park 2 *** Flybe BE493 12:00 ***ARRIVALS 2 in Car Park 2 *** AMSTERDAMBE1532 Flybe BE1532 12:25 EDINBURGHBE211 *** ARRIVALS 2 in Car Park 2*** Flybe BE211 13:05 *** ARRIVALS 2 in Car Park 2*** DUBLINBE304 Flybe BE304 13:40 GLASGOWBE537 Flybe BE537 13:45 JERSEY / GUERNSEYBE310 Flybe BE310 17:15 MANCHESTERBE376 Flybe BE376 18:00 PARIS CDGBE3506 Flybe BE3506 18:25 LONDON CITYBE1308 ***ARRIVALS 2 in Car Park 2*** Flybe BE1308 18:35 ***ARRIVALS 2 in Car Park 2*** LAS PALMASTOM6171 TUI TOM6171 18:50 MANCHESTERBE378 Flybe BE378 21:45 AMSTERDAMBE1536 Flybe BE1536 22:00 NEWCASTLEBE708 Flybe BE708 22:15 To Airline Flight Scheduled Status LAS PALMASTOM6170 departed 10:16 TUI TOM6170 09:45 departed 10:16 GLASGOWBE536 departed 10:12 Flybe BE536 10:10 departed 10:12 DUBLINBE303 departed 10:47 Flybe BE303 10:40 departed 10:47 BELFAST CITYBE494 Flybe BE494 12:30 AMSTERDAMBE1533 Flybe BE1533 13:15 EDINBURGHBE210 Flybe BE210 13:35 JERSEY / GUERNSEYBE310 Flybe BE310 14:35 PARIS CDGBE3505 Flybe BE3505 14:35 MANCHESTERBE375 Flybe BE375 15:05 AMSTERDAMBE1535 CHECK-IN OPEN FROM 1600 Flybe BE1535 18:00 CHECK-IN OPEN FROM 1600 MANCHESTERBE377 Flybe BE377 18:30 NEWCASTLEBE707 Flybe BE707 19:10
Book Executive Lounge
Book Fast Track Security
Book Flights & Holidays
Arrivals Status Information
Arrivals 2 passengers are processed through the alternative domestic arrivals building accessed via Car Park P2
The Expected Arrival status is usually sent by the ‘originating station’ (departure airport) and automatically posted. Exeter Airport cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or loss due to information inaccuracies.
- Expected – Arrival time shown when the aircraft has departed the originating station.
- Estimated – Arrival time shown when there is a delay or change to the schedule.
- Delayed – No time shown when awaiting an estimated time.
- Diverted – Passengers will be transported by road from the airport shown.
- Landed – The time when the aircraft is on stand and passengers are about to disembark.
Drop-off & Pick-up Procedures
- Drop-off and pick-up bays are located in Car Park 1 opposite the Terminal – £1 for up to 30 minutes
- A free 10 minute drop-off or pick-up period in Car Park 4 is offered and passengers may use the on-demand complimentary shuttle bus service
- Persons with reduced mobility may request a free period in Car Park 1 by using the barrier intercom
- Taxi drivers may apply for a Car Park 1 frequent user discount card at the Customer Service Office (Car Park 2)
- Also see Car Parking
Special Assistance (Disability Parking)
- Blue Badge parking bays are available in Car Parks P1, P2, P3 & P4.
- The car park shuttle bus service may be used for the transfer from Car Parks P3 & P4 to the terminal.
- Passengers with Reduced Mobility (PRM) who have booked Special Assistance with the airline may book Car Park P3 but on the day of travel attend Car Park P2.
- At the P2 entry barrier passengers who have booked Special Assistance with the airline should use the intercom call button to request a Reduced Mobility (PRM) disability parking bay and Special Assistance to the terminal.
If the Blue Badge is required at the destination, an Exeter Airport Disabled ticket should be obtained from the Car Park P2 Office.
A free period for drop-off or pick-up is permitted in Car Park 1 for Blue Badge holders. Use the ‘call’ button (Passenger Assistance Point) at the entry barrier and display Blue Badge to request a free period and assistance if required. Use the ‘call’ button at the exit barrier to notify staff that you wish to exit the car park. Passengers booked into a Long Stay car park may use Car Park 1 for the unloading/loading of baggage free of charge. The request for a free period should be made by using the ‘call’ button. If the driver is unable to use the call button the Car Park Customer Service staff (Car Park 2) will assist: 07896 168 326 Also see Car Parking
- Car Rental
Service 56 (56A 56B) operated by Stagecoach
Exeter St. Davids Station – Bus Station – Airport – Exmouth Limited route on Sundays and Bank Holidays
Timetable Bus Arrival Times Text (SMS) dvndtpgp to 84268 for arrival times for next 3 buses.
Red Arrows / Historic Aircraft Visits
From time to time Exeter Airport hosts the RAF Red Arrows display team, the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight and other aircraft of interest.
The aircraft movements and times posted below are subject to change:
- Saturday 29/06/19 – 10:15 – Red Arrows – Arrive
- Saturday 29/06/19 – 17:20 – Red Arrows – Depart (Plymouth display)
- Saturday 29/06/19 – 18:00 – Red Arrows – Arrive
- Sunday 30/06/19 – 12:30 – Red Arrows – Depart
Parking for viewing is only permitted in Car Park P4 Special discounted rate: £2.00 for up to 4 hours Credit and Debit card payments: Use card at Car Park P4 barrier on exit Cash payments: Make payment at Car Park P2 office before using Car Park P4 for viewing