- New Travel Advice Area
A better understanding of the flying opportunities from Exeter
- Free WiFi connectivity
Arqiva upgrade allows free hour for the whole terminal building
- New London City return time welcomed
Evening departure to EXT leaves LCY at 17.25 from 26 October
- Glasgow direct flights return
Four days a week from 25 October 2015
- Flybe Winter Schedule - Now on Sale
12 routes with one way fares from £24.99 including taxes and charges
- Passenger numbers back to 2009 levels
Continued Exeter Airport passenger growth
|1430||04OCT15||TOM6701||LANZAROTE||estimated ? 2020|
|1600||04OCT15||BE493||BELFAST CITY||LANDED 1557|
Exeter International Airport is not liable for any inconvenience or loss suffered as the result of the reliance this information.
Flight Information is also available on Flightline: 01392 367 433 (option 1). In the event of severe delay or cancellation, further information may be available on: 01392 367 433 (option 2)
- Expected times are usually displayed when the aircraft has departed the distant airport.
- Estimated times may be displayed where a large variation to the scheduled time is anticipated.
- Landed times will be displayed when the aircraft has arrived at Exeter Airport.
- Diverted aircraft information will be displayed if the aircraft is diverted to another airport.
- Cancelled flights will be displayed if the aircraft is not departing on the scheduled service. More details may be available at Important Information