- New Travel Advice Area
A better understanding of the flying opportunities from Exeter
- Free WiFi connectivity
Arqiva upgrade allows free hour for the whole terminal building
- New London City return time welcomed
Evening departure to EXT leaves LCY at 17.25 from 26 October
- Glasgow direct flights return
Four days a week from 25 October 2015
- Flybe Winter Schedule - Now on Sale
12 routes with one way fares from £24.99 including taxes and charges
- Passenger numbers back to 2009 levels
Continued Exeter Airport passenger growth
- Please use this link to the Hampton by Hilton on-site hotel...
- Telephone: 01392 348 348
- Or use this Late Rooms link for Hotels and Bed & Breakfasts near the airport
The Buckland Tout-Saints Hotel is a luxury William and Mary country house hotel set in its own valley, surrounded by 4½ acres of beautifully tended gardens and woodland.
Kingsbridge | Devon | TQ7 2DS (60 mins)
The Mount Hotel is a beautiful Regency building sits high upon her mount cradled in between the Quantock and Blackdown Hills, affording guests simply breathtaking views over the mystical county of Somerset.
Lower Henlade | Somerset | TA3 5NB (40 mins)
Bovey Castle is history, excitement, glamour, adventure and the perfect retreat. Bovey Castle is a place where you can live out your dreams, then put your feet up.
North Bovey | Devon | TQ13 8RE (40 mins)
Also see Holiday Home Rental: