Offers & Promotions
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Tenerife 7 nts 3* All Inclusive from £315pp
- CANARY ISLANDS top deals this winter
Gran Canaria 7nts 4* half board from £399
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Tenerife - 7 nights 4* Half Board from £381pp
- Top Deals on new LONDON CITY short breaks
3nts 3* B&B from £175pp
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Tenerife - 7 nights 3* All Inclusive from £360pp
- Winter Escapes Deals from Exeter
Cyprus - 7nts 4* half board from £349
- Two New routes for New schedule
Flybe add Exeter to London City and Newcastle
- VIP launch for Corporate Aviation building
New Jet Centre opens at Exeter Airport
- Flybe offer easier connections to Finnair flights
Manchester and onward to Helsinki and Asia
- An extra SIX flights per week to Manchester
Flybe adds capacity on the route to the hub
- Redevelopment for airport Security Search Area
£400,000 project to be ready for London City route...
- Rigby Group acquires Capital Air Charter Limited
Airport owner takes over local aviation company...
Corporate Aviation (FBO)Profile | Ground Services | Technical Data | Operations | Refueling | VIP Lounge / Crew Rest Facility | Catering | Transportation | Hotels | Payment | Aircraft Charter | Contact ECA
Exeter Corporate Aviation (ECA) is Exeter Airport’s dedicated corporate aviation facility for private aircraft. The US term FBO (Fixed-Base Operator) is recognised at Exeter as it has become more common in the international aviation industry. Generally however, this section of the business at Exeter is known as Corporate Aviation.
- Exeter Corporate Aviation has a dedicated VIP lounge and crew facilities. Experienced staff are on hand to provide weather briefings and slot information, ground handling arrangements, cleaning, catering, refuelling, baggage and aircraft handling.
- Exeter Airport provides convenient access to the city of Exeter and to other areas of Devon together with Cornwall, Dorset and Somerset. Exeter Airport is the closest Regional Airport to Exmoor National Park which is very popular during the shooting season
- The airport has quick and easy access to major road networks which connect Exeter to Plymouth, Taunton and on to Bristol.
- The region has it all when it comes to business or leisure accommodation and this includes excellent shooting lodges and luxury country hotels. For example the Buckland Tout-Saints Hotel and The Mount Somerset Hotel & Spa from the Eden Hotel Collection.
Exeter Airport is in the Aviation Division of the Rigby Group and these hotels are in the Hotels Division of the Rigby Group.
The Buckland Tout-Saints Hotel is a luxury William and Mary country house hotel set in its own valley, surrounded by 4½ acres of beautifully tended gardens and woodland.
Kingsbridge | Devon | TQ7 2DS (60 mins)
The Mount Hotel is a beautiful Regency building sits high upon her mount cradled in between the Quantock and Blackdown Hills, affording guests simply breathtaking views over the mystical county of Somerset.
Lower Henlade | Somerset | TA3 5NB (40 mins)
Bovey Castle is history, excitement, glamour, adventure and the perfect retreat. Bovey Castle is a place where you can live out your dreams, then put your feet up.
North Bovey | Devon | TQ13 8RE (40 mins)
Ground ServicesMarshalling | Parking (both on the Southside and the Northside of the airport) | Corporate Handling | Water and Toilet Service | Aircraft Cleaning (24 hours notice required) | Customs and Immigration
Technical DataRunway Approach Bars: 08/26 with runway lights | Runway Length: 2076 metres x 46 metres Asphalt | ICAO EGTE | Aerodrome Elevation: 100ft | Navigational Aids: ILS Radar, DRDF, NDB, DME (36x) | Coordinates: 50° 44′ 4″ N, 3° 24′ 50″ W
Also see: Airfield Information
OperationsExeter Dispatch frequency: 130.175
ATC Tower frequency: 119.8
RefuelingJet A1 and Avgas operated by Exeter Airport.
Cards accepted: All major credit cards (2% credit card fee applies) UVAir, AVCard, Colt International, Multiservice WFS
VIP Lounge / Crew Rest FacilityA quiet environment remote from the passenger terminal offering: Complimentary beverages and snacks, newspapers and magazines | Self-service bar | wi-fi and digital television, smoking area and a viewing area.
CateringMenus are available; please ask the agent meeting your aircraft for more details or contact us for more information.
ECA is partnered with Hennessy Restaurant offering bespoke in-flight catering options.
We can supply hot water, ice, newspapers, magazines and beverages (charges apply).
ECA can also hold catering items required for the aircraft in our fridges.
TransportationChauffeur driven vehicles (Mercedes, Chrysler) available on request and taxis for clients and crew. Exclusive corporate rates when booked through ECA.
HotelsECA work very closely with the 4 star MERCURE Southgate Hotel in the centre of Exeter and have special rates for this hotel which is located in a central, yet quiet, position and away from the hustle and bustle.
Free WIFI and car parking when booked through ECA.
We also deal with the award winning 5 star Bovey Castle situated 45 minutes away from the airport near the beautiful village of Chagford.
ECA also works with the many Shooting Lodges that are situated on Exmoor National Park, transport through our partners can be arranged if required.
Aircraft CharterECA can provide corporate jet charters through its main brokerage partner Air Charter Service who have offices in all the main Cities in the World.
PaymentECA accept all major credit cards.| ECA also accept British Pounds, Euro and Dollars can be exchanged in the Travelex in the main Terminal building.
Contact ECASITA: EXTAPXH
tel: +44 (0)1392 354 995 or:
- +44 (0)7738 579182 – Chris Beer Group Corporate Aviation Manager
- +44 (0)7740 582 184 - Andrew Morgan Executive Coordinator
- +44 (0)7972639757 – Carl Osborne Executive Coordinator
fax: +44 (0)1392 354 943
address: Exeter Corporate Aviation, Exeter Airport, Exeter EX5 2BD
Please use our ECA Jet Centre Feedback page for your comments on our services.