Offers & Promotions
- May and June LANZAROTE deals
7nts 3* half board departing 18 May from £355pp
- May and June TENERIFE deals from Exeter
7nts 4* half board, Depart 6 May, from £349pp
- June Hidden Portugal Pricebuster
3* half board from £399pp including 3 tours
- Balearic Holidays on MENORCA
4* half board depart 9 May from £495pp
- Spring and Summer IBIZA holidays
7nts 3* half board from £389pp
- Late Deals with Red Sea Holidays
Explore Hurghada or Sharm el Sheikh
- New London City Airport route from October
Three times a day to the capital...
- Easter Airport Getaway
More Paris and a wide rage of holidays - Canary Islands to the Isles of Scilly...
- First Malta Flight of 2014
Locally made biscuits for captain and crew...
- New look Purple Plane for Flybe
Distinctive aircraft flies into service marking brand refresh
- POLAND FLIGHTS ?
Which airports would best meet the needs...
- Isles of Scilly flights start six day service
The journey is part of the holiday experience...
Exeter International Airport offers passengers the opportunity of using a CO2 calculator.
Following the calculation, passengers are invited to contribute to co2balance.com schemes that will minimise the effect of their flight's carbon emissions. The South West company will invest funds in sequestration or energy efficiency projects that absorb or prevent the release of the CO2 equivalent to the Carbon Footprint of the flight.
co2balance.com retain full direct control of all offset projects and unlike any other provider of Voluntary Carbon Offsets all projects are fully transparent and verified. Offset is by way of the purchase and cancellation of EU Emissions Allowances in accordance with the draft Government Code of Best Practice.