Offers & Promotions
- Flybe discounts until 3 Feb...
UP TO 20 percent OFF HALF A MILLION SELECTED SEATS!
- The NORTHERN LIGHTS from the skys
A 3 hour flight to the stars in February...
- Sunshine Escapes from Exeter for 2015
Costa Del Sol... 7nts 4* B&B from £285pp
- SPAIN's sun deals on Majorca and the Costas...
7nts 3* B&B departing 28 May from £289pp
- New Normandy flights & short break Deauville deals
3nts 3* from £176pp
- Summer SPANISH New Year holiday deals
Costa Del Sol 7nts 3* B&B in June from £265pp
- Airport celebrates another year of growth
Almost 30,000 more passengers in 2014
- The fastest way to London - See the Race
Exeter to the centre of London
- Traffic diversion for drivers leaving Exeter Airport
No return traffic to A30 during six weeks of road widening work...
- No return traffic to A30
Traffic diversion for drivers leaving the airport
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
Exeter International Airport offers passengers the opportunity of using a CO2 calculator.
Following the calculation, passengers are invited to contribute to co2balance.com schemes that will minimise the effect of their flight's carbon emissions. The South West company will invest funds in sequestration or energy efficiency projects that absorb or prevent the release of the CO2 equivalent to the Carbon Footprint of the flight.
co2balance.com retain full direct control of all offset projects and unlike any other provider of Voluntary Carbon Offsets all projects are fully transparent and verified. Offset is by way of the purchase and cancellation of EU Emissions Allowances in accordance with the draft Government Code of Best Practice.