Offers & Promotions
- May and June TENERIFE deals from Exeter
7nts 4* half board, Depart 6 May, from £349pp
- June Hidden Portugal Pricebuster
3* half board from £399pp including 3 tours
- Balearic Holidays on MENORCA
4* half board depart 9 May from £495pp
- Spring and Summer IBIZA holidays
7nts 3* half board from £389pp
- Late Deals with Red Sea Holidays
Explore Hurghada or Sharm el Sheikh
- Relax on a CHANNEL ISLANDS holiday
3nts 3* B&B depart 17 April from £269pp
- Easter Airport Getaway
More Paris and a wide rage of holidays - Canary Islands to the Isles of Scilly...
- Not the purr-fect start to the holiday
Alicante passengers find cat in car!
- First Malta Flight of 2014
Locally made biscuits for captain and crew...
- New look Purple Plane for Flybe
Distinctive aircraft flies into service marking brand refresh
- POLAND FLIGHTS ?
Which airports would best meet the needs...
- Isles of Scilly flights start six day service
The journey is part of the holiday experience...
To improve the reliability of the 56, from Monday 3 February 2014 the 0700 departure from Exmouth bus station will leave 10 minutes earlier at 0650 and will then operate 10 minutes earlier from all points between the bus station and Exeter Airport.
- Service 56 (56A 56B) operated by Stagecoach: timetable
Exeter St. Davids Station - Bus Station - Airport - Exmouth
Limited route on Sundays and Bank Holidays
For the arrival times of the next 3 buses text (SMS) the airport's bus stop code dvndtpgp to 84268
- Megabus (OPERATING ONLY UNTIL 27 APRIL 2014) Services originating in Barnstaple, Bude, Cullompton Penzance and Plymouth (via Torbay) calling in at Exeter Airport and linking to low-cost rail service with megatrain.com at Honiton, as part of their connectivity to the Waterloo line train services.
- Shuttle Bus Services between Car Park 3 and the Terminal and Car Park 4 and the Terminal are operated by APCOA Parking UK Ltd. These (162, 180 & 606) services are available to the public at a fare of 10p per person per trip.