Offers & Promotions
- Breaks in Amsterdam, Deauville (Normandy) & more
Deauville 3nts 4* B&B inc flights from £279pp
- Summer Breaks in the Sun
7nts, 9 June, 3* All Incusive from £499pp
- London, Deauville (Normandy) & other Weekend Breaks
Deauville 3nts B&B 4* from £285pp
- Sun Flights to Spain Portugal & Greece
Rhodes - 14nts 3* All Inclusive from £595pp
- Deauville, Dublin & other Short Breaks
Normandy 3nts - flights & 3* room only from £159
- DISCOVER DEAUVILLE - NORMANDY
Two flights a week starting 25 June from £27.99
- Secretary of State for Transport visited
Patrick McLoughlin said regional airports are important drivers of growth
- Busy Airport at Easter
Over fifteen percent busier than Easter last year
- Flybe & Aer Lingus to the USA
Codeshare and US Customs via Dublin
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Updates and Twitter Tweets
Stay in touch with email Newsletters and Twitter
|1815||28APR15||BE312||GUERNSEY / JERSEY||LANDED 1826|
|2000||28APR15||BE2016||ALICANTE||en route EXPECTED 2007|
Exeter International Airport is not liable for any inconvenience or loss suffered as the result of the reliance this information.
Flight Information is also available on Flightline: 01392 367 433 (option 1). In the event of severe delay or cancellation, further information may be available on: 01392 367 433 (option 2)
- Expected times are usually displayed when the aircraft has departed the distant airport.
- Estimated times may be displayed where a large variation to the scheduled time is anticipated.
- Landed times will be displayed when the aircraft has arrived at Exeter Airport.
- Diverted aircraft information will be displayed if the aircraft is diverted to another airport.
- Cancelled flights will be displayed if the aircraft is not departing on the scheduled service. More details may be available at Important Information