Offers & Promotions
- Late TUI deal of the week.
Spain: £414pp discount - Departing: 8 August 2015
- Summer sunshine deals
Costa del Sol 7nts 4* half-board from £389pp
- Summer City Breaks from Exeter
Amsterdam 4* 2nts B&B from £239
- August and September summer deals...
Algarve 7nts 3* Half Board from £375pp
- European flying breaks from Exeter
London 2nts 4* B&B departing 24 July from £219pp
- Lapland 25 pound discount
Lapland Santa Experience Day Trip (12 December)
- Flybe Winter Schedule - Now on Sale
12 routes with one way fares from £24.99 including taxes and charges
- Passenger numbers back to 2009 levels
Continued Exeter Airport passenger growth
- Flybe & Emirates offer One Stop to the World
New Exeter worldwide connections via Manchester
- Flybe winter programme available for booking
Sun routes extended & London City returns earlier
- Exeter to Hong Kong
Seamless codeshare connections via Manchester
- Updates and Twitter Tweets
Stay in touch with email Newsletters and Twitter
For more information... click on the headline
Largest aircraft approach
Tuesday 18 December 2012A rare event occurred over Exeter Airport this lunchtime when Air Traffic Control staff invited Airbus to do an approach with the world’s largest commercial aircraft.
Airbus flew their double-deck A380 aircraft from their assembly base at Toulouse in France via Exeter to Filton to mark the airfield’s closure after 102 years and collect wing building equipment.
The A380 can be fitted out to carry up to 853 passengers but this demonstration aircraft with test apparatus on the lower deck, then carried just 60 BAe and Filton Air Traffic Control staff on a local flight as a thank you for the part they played in the development of the aircraft.
Airport War Years