Offers & Promotions
- The NORTHERN LIGHTS from the skys
A 3 hour flight to the stars in February...
- Sunshine Escapes from Exeter for 2015
Costa Del Sol... 7nts 4* B&B from £285pp
- SPAIN's sun deals on Majorca and the Costas...
7nts 3* B&B departing 28 May from £289pp
- New Normandy flights & short break Deauville deals
3nts 3* from £176pp
- Summer SPANISH New Year holiday deals
Costa Del Sol 7nts 3* B&B in June from £265pp
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Tenerife - 7 nights 3* All Inclusive from £360pp
- Airport celebrates another year of growth
Almost 30,000 more passengers in 2014
- The fastest way to London - See the Race
Exeter to the centre of London
- Traffic diversion for drivers leaving Exeter Airport
No return traffic to A30 during six weeks of road widening work...
- No return traffic to A30
Traffic diversion for drivers leaving the airport
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
For more information... click on the headline
Largest aircraft approach
Tuesday 18 December 2012A rare event occurred over Exeter Airport this lunchtime when Air Traffic Control staff invited Airbus to do an approach with the world’s largest commercial aircraft.
Airbus flew their double-deck A380 aircraft from their assembly base at Toulouse in France via Exeter to Filton to mark the airfield’s closure after 102 years and collect wing building equipment.
The A380 can be fitted out to carry up to 853 passengers but this demonstration aircraft with test apparatus on the lower deck, then carried just 60 BAe and Filton Air Traffic Control staff on a local flight as a thank you for the part they played in the development of the aircraft.
Airport War Years