Offers & Promotions
- Flybe discounts until 3 Feb...
UP TO 20 percent OFF HALF A MILLION SELECTED SEATS!
- The NORTHERN LIGHTS from the skys
A 3 hour flight to the stars in February...
- Sunshine Escapes from Exeter for 2015
Costa Del Sol... 7nts 4* B&B from £285pp
- SPAIN's sun deals on Majorca and the Costas...
7nts 3* B&B departing 28 May from £289pp
- New Normandy flights & short break Deauville deals
3nts 3* from £176pp
- Summer SPANISH New Year holiday deals
Costa Del Sol 7nts 3* B&B in June from £265pp
- Airport celebrates another year of growth
Almost 30,000 more passengers in 2014
- The fastest way to London - See the Race
Exeter to the centre of London
- Traffic diversion for drivers leaving Exeter Airport
No return traffic to A30 during six weeks of road widening work...
- No return traffic to A30
Traffic diversion for drivers leaving the airport
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
For more information... click on the headline
Flybe starts winter schedule
Wednesday 31 October 2012Flybe has started its 2012-13 Winter programme from Exeter Airport with a choice of up to 180 flights a week on 15 routes, including winter sun routes Alicante and Malaga and the Channel Islands.
The popular Saturday ski flights to Chambery, Geneva and Salzburg all have dates extended through to next year’s Easter holidays and there are 28 flights a week to the airline’s Manchester hub from where passengers have an extensive choice of onward travel connections.
In ‘Making flying better’ for its passengers, Flybe continues to provide affordable travel coupled with adding extra value for money benefits that include mobile booking, no debit card charges and three booking choices – Essentials, New Economy and Plus. These join existing long-standing benefits such as free assigned seating and a number of dedicated Executive Lounges at key airports.
Airport War Years