Offers & Promotions
- Flybe discounts until 3 Feb...
UP TO 20 percent OFF HALF A MILLION SELECTED SEATS!
- The NORTHERN LIGHTS from the skys
A 3 hour flight to the stars in February...
- Sunshine Escapes from Exeter for 2015
Costa Del Sol... 7nts 4* B&B from £285pp
- SPAIN's sun deals on Majorca and the Costas...
7nts 3* B&B departing 28 May from £289pp
- New Normandy flights & short break Deauville deals
3nts 3* from £176pp
- Summer SPANISH New Year holiday deals
Costa Del Sol 7nts 3* B&B in June from £265pp
- Airport celebrates another year of growth
Almost 30,000 more passengers in 2014
- The fastest way to London - See the Race
Exeter to the centre of London
- Traffic diversion for drivers leaving Exeter Airport
No return traffic to A30 during six weeks of road widening work...
- No return traffic to A30
Traffic diversion for drivers leaving the airport
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
For more information... click on the headline
Flybe's Summer Exeter Schedule Expanded
Friday 23 March 2012Exeter Airport based airline Flybe has introduced an affordable choice of up to 226 direct flights a week on 19 routes for summer 2012 and the new Manchester hub will have extra Exeter services with onward flights and reduced minimum connecting times down to as little as 35 minutes.
Exeter passengers are set to benefit from the host of extra weekday connections and one new afternoon flight to Manchester as a result of Flybe becoming the first ever independent carrier in the UK to create a new regional network hub at Manchester Airport. This will benefit in particular passengers travelling on to Aberdeen, Belfast City, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness and the Isle of Man. An added limited time benefit for all Exeter passengers using Flybe’s services to Manchester is a free baggage allowance of up to 23kg.
Weekly Saturday flights to Düsseldorf are back by popular demand and the seasonal French regional routes return to Avignon, Bergerac and Rennes together with Faro, Palma Mallorca joining sun routes Alicante and Malaga. All have extra capacity added for the peak summer period. In addition, Flybe’s franchise partner, Loganair, also starts its new service to Norwich.
Commenting on Flybe’s new summer schedule Matt Roach, Exeter Airport’s managing director says: “The three flights per day to the Manchester hub will offer opportunities for our South West passengers to fly onward to a greater number of destinations than ever before. And in addition to the Paris link, which also has worldwide connections with Air France, we welcome back the three French routes of Avignon, Bergerac and Rennes. The introduction of the Düsseldorf service last year was hugely popular and its return will further boost out region’s tourism industry as well as firmly establishing the link from our region to Germany.”
Key Summer 2012 facts for Exeter:
• 19 routes with choice of 226 flights a week
• Extra 2 weekday flights that connect through Manchester
• Free limited time 23kg baggage allowance for Manchester passengers
• Return of seasonal Düsseldorf service and sun flights to Portugal Spain and regional France
• Tickets on sale at www.flybe.com from £38.99 one way including taxes and charges
Airport War Years