Offers & Promotions
- May and June TENERIFE deals from Exeter
7nts 4* half board, Depart 6 May, from £349pp
- June Hidden Portugal Pricebuster
3* half board from £399pp including 3 tours
- Balearic Holidays on MENORCA
4* half board depart 9 May from £495pp
- Spring and Summer IBIZA holidays
7nts 3* half board from £389pp
- Late Deals with Red Sea Holidays
Explore Hurghada or Sharm el Sheikh
- Relax on a CHANNEL ISLANDS holiday
3nts 3* B&B depart 17 April from £269pp
- Easter Airport Getaway
More Paris and a wide rage of holidays - Canary Islands to the Isles of Scilly...
- Not the purr-fect start to the holiday
Alicante passengers find cat in car!
- First Malta Flight of 2014
Locally made biscuits for captain and crew...
- New look Purple Plane for Flybe
Distinctive aircraft flies into service marking brand refresh
- POLAND FLIGHTS ?
Which airports would best meet the needs...
- Isles of Scilly flights start six day service
The journey is part of the holiday experience...
For more information... click on the headline
Flybe's Summer Exeter Schedule Expanded
Friday 23 March 2012Exeter Airport based airline Flybe has introduced an affordable choice of up to 226 direct flights a week on 19 routes for summer 2012 and the new Manchester hub will have extra Exeter services with onward flights and reduced minimum connecting times down to as little as 35 minutes.
Exeter passengers are set to benefit from the host of extra weekday connections and one new afternoon flight to Manchester as a result of Flybe becoming the first ever independent carrier in the UK to create a new regional network hub at Manchester Airport. This will benefit in particular passengers travelling on to Aberdeen, Belfast City, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness and the Isle of Man. An added limited time benefit for all Exeter passengers using Flybe’s services to Manchester is a free baggage allowance of up to 23kg.
Weekly Saturday flights to Düsseldorf are back by popular demand and the seasonal French regional routes return to Avignon, Bergerac and Rennes together with Faro, Palma Mallorca joining sun routes Alicante and Malaga. All have extra capacity added for the peak summer period. In addition, Flybe’s franchise partner, Loganair, also starts its new service to Norwich.
Commenting on Flybe’s new summer schedule Matt Roach, Exeter Airport’s managing director says: “The three flights per day to the Manchester hub will offer opportunities for our South West passengers to fly onward to a greater number of destinations than ever before. And in addition to the Paris link, which also has worldwide connections with Air France, we welcome back the three French routes of Avignon, Bergerac and Rennes. The introduction of the Düsseldorf service last year was hugely popular and its return will further boost out region’s tourism industry as well as firmly establishing the link from our region to Germany.”
Key Summer 2012 facts for Exeter:
• 19 routes with choice of 226 flights a week
• Extra 2 weekday flights that connect through Manchester
• Free limited time 23kg baggage allowance for Manchester passengers
• Return of seasonal Düsseldorf service and sun flights to Portugal Spain and regional France
• Tickets on sale at www.flybe.com from £38.99 one way including taxes and charges
Airport War Years