Offers & Promotions
- Flybe discounts until 3 Feb...
UP TO 20 percent OFF HALF A MILLION SELECTED SEATS!
- The NORTHERN LIGHTS from the skys
A 3 hour flight to the stars in February...
- Sunshine Escapes from Exeter for 2015
Costa Del Sol... 7nts 4* B&B from £285pp
- SPAIN's sun deals on Majorca and the Costas...
7nts 3* B&B departing 28 May from £289pp
- New Normandy flights & short break Deauville deals
3nts 3* from £176pp
- Summer SPANISH New Year holiday deals
Costa Del Sol 7nts 3* B&B in June from £265pp
- Airport celebrates another year of growth
Almost 30,000 more passengers in 2014
- The fastest way to London - See the Race
Exeter to the centre of London
- Traffic diversion for drivers leaving Exeter Airport
No return traffic to A30 during six weeks of road widening work...
- No return traffic to A30
Traffic diversion for drivers leaving the airport
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
For more information... click on the headline
Airport Achieves ISO Certification
Thursday 15 September 2011
Following rigorous British Standard (BSi) assessments against Environmental Management (ISO 14001), Quality Management (ISO9001) and Occupational Health and Safety Management (OHSAS 18001) certification has been achieved by Exeter Airport and it now operates a recognised fully functional Integrated Management System.
Commenting on the certification, Stephen Wiltshire, the airport’s Operations Director said: “Our members of staff have worked hard to achieve these International Standards which demonstrate the airport’s ongoing commitment to deliver excellence in customer service, the drive for environmental improvement and the wish to maintain a culture of Health and Safety awareness.”
Airport War Years