Offers & Promotions
- SPAIN'S Costa De La Luz...
Holiday deals from £590pp - 7nts 4* half board departing 4 July
- TUNISIA holiday offers
June or July departures from £443pp
- Late offers to MADEIRA
Departing Monday 1 July
- IBIZA late deals
7nts, 4*, half board, depart 19 June from £613pp
- NEWSLETTERS AND TWEETS
In-box Offers - subscribe now
- Bank Holiday Getaway
15 thousand inbound and outbound passengers
- Price Lock-Down with Flybe
Hold a fare for 24 hours
- Nice returns Twice-weekly
More French departures on Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Hampton by Hilton HOTEL opens
120-guestroom hotel offering convenient, quality, affordable accommodation
- 10 years of Dublin flights with Flybe
Onward Long Haul without APD!
- The Christmas Markets of Prague
A Festive Czech Day-Break
For more information... click on the headline
Holidays 4U Ceases Trading
Wednesday 03 August 2011
Turkey specialist Holidays 4 UK Limited trading as Holidays 4U and Aegean Flights has gone into administration and has ceased trading with immediate effect.
Holidays 4U renewed its ATOL licence in March this year and therefore, if in resort, holidaymakers should be able complete their holidays. The CAA will then arrange repatriation for all customers in line with the scheduled end of their holiday.
- Passengers booked with Holidays 4U and scheduled to depart from Exeter on future flights, should not come to the airport on Sunday but check the advice at CAA ATOL Failure of Holidays 4 UK Limited or telephone 08444 933037
- Passengers who booked package holidays with Holidays 4 U will be able to
claim a full refund for their holidays from the CAA.
- Passengers who booked flight only will be able to claim this element and should make a claim for a refund through the CAA.
- Holidays may be available on alternative flights from Exeter. Please see the Summer Holidays from Exeter.
- ATOL-protected Holidays 4 U customers who are currently abroad and experiencing difficulties should contact the CAA formore information: 0044 (0)161 444 5810 or see CAA ATOL Failure of Holidays 4 UK Limited
Airport War Years