Offers & Promotions
- Summer Routes Start
May flights take off from Exeter
- Thomson and First Choice increase 2017 capacity
New Flexible Breaks included for Next Summer
- Flybe winter flights now on sale
Winter routes to Spain for the first time
- Flybe and Virgin Atlantic new routes to the US
Connect onto the Virgin Atlantic flights at Manchester
- News and Features from Flybe
The Flybe in-flight FLIGHT TIME magazine
- Updates and Twitter Tweets
Stay in touch with email Newsletters and Twitter
For more information... click on the headline
Holidays 4U Ceases Trading
Wednesday 03 August 2011
Turkey specialist Holidays 4 UK Limited trading as Holidays 4U and Aegean Flights has gone into administration and has ceased trading with immediate effect.
Holidays 4U renewed its ATOL licence in March this year and therefore, if in resort, holidaymakers should be able complete their holidays. The CAA will then arrange repatriation for all customers in line with the scheduled end of their holiday.
- Passengers booked with Holidays 4U and scheduled to depart from Exeter on future flights, should not come to the airport on Sunday but check the advice at CAA ATOL Failure of Holidays 4 UK Limited or telephone 08444 933037
- Passengers who booked package holidays with Holidays 4 U will be able to
claim a full refund for their holidays from the CAA.
- Passengers who booked flight only will be able to claim this element and should make a claim for a refund through the CAA.
- Holidays may be available on alternative flights from Exeter. Please see the Summer Holidays from Exeter.
- ATOL-protected Holidays 4 U customers who are currently abroad and experiencing difficulties should contact the CAA formore information: 0044 (0)161 444 5810 or see CAA ATOL Failure of Holidays 4 UK Limited
Airport War Years