- Flybe 2016 Routes
Year-round sunshine holiday flights announced
- New Travel Advice Area
A better understanding of the flying opportunities from Exeter
- Free WiFi connectivity
Arqiva upgrade allows free hour for the whole terminal building
- New London City return time welcomed
Evening departure to EXT leaves LCY at 17.25 from 26 October
- Glasgow direct flights return
Four days a week from 25 October 2015
- Flybe Winter Schedule - Now on Sale
12 routes with one way fares from £24.99 including taxes and charges
For more information... click on the headline
Holidays 4U Ceases Trading
Wednesday 03 August 2011
Turkey specialist Holidays 4 UK Limited trading as Holidays 4U and Aegean Flights has gone into administration and has ceased trading with immediate effect.
Holidays 4U renewed its ATOL licence in March this year and therefore, if in resort, holidaymakers should be able complete their holidays. The CAA will then arrange repatriation for all customers in line with the scheduled end of their holiday.
- Passengers booked with Holidays 4U and scheduled to depart from Exeter on future flights, should not come to the airport on Sunday but check the advice at CAA ATOL Failure of Holidays 4 UK Limited or telephone 08444 933037
- Passengers who booked package holidays with Holidays 4 U will be able to
claim a full refund for their holidays from the CAA.
- Passengers who booked flight only will be able to claim this element and should make a claim for a refund through the CAA.
- Holidays may be available on alternative flights from Exeter. Please see the Summer Holidays from Exeter.
- ATOL-protected Holidays 4 U customers who are currently abroad and experiencing difficulties should contact the CAA formore information: 0044 (0)161 444 5810 or see CAA ATOL Failure of Holidays 4 UK Limited
Airport War Years