Offers & Promotions
- Winter deals in Gran Canaria, Lanzarote & Tenerife
Tenerife 7nts 3* Half Board from £339pp
- LONDON City - Half price
Book before 30 Nov - for travel up to 8 Dec
- Hotels and LONDON City Airport Flights
Paddington 3nts 3* B&B from £199pp
- TUI Late Deal to Sharm El Sheikh
7 nights 4* All Inclusive - £388pp
- Sharm El Sheikh top deals this winter
7nts 4* All Inclusive from £515pp
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Tenerife - 7 nights 3* All Inclusive from £360pp
- Newcastle Returns
One-way fares on offer from under £40
- London City Airport flights start
One way fares from £34.99
- Two New routes for New schedule
Flybe add Exeter to London City and Newcastle
- VIP launch for Corporate Aviation building
New Jet Centre opens at Exeter Airport
- Flybe offer easier connections to Finnair flights
Manchester and onward to Helsinki and Asia
- An extra SIX flights per week to Manchester
Flybe adds capacity on the route to the hub
For more information... click on the headline
New Retail Outlet Arrives
Wednesday 20 April 2011A new retail outlet has arrived at the airport in the form of Maddies, a traditional market traders’ hand cart adorned with brightly coloured garments.
The shop, which is to be managed by former airport employee Anne Goble who had identified a gap in the airport’s retail marketplace, was officially opened by Jamie Christon.
Early indications are that the outlet selling sarongs, flip flops, tops and dresses together with costume jewellery will prove to be very popular with departing passengers who are looking for an opportunity to brighten up their holiday wear.
Situated in the check-in area of the main terminal building, Maddies, from Anne’s real name of Madeline, will operate seven days a week ahead of the flights to sunny destinations.
Airport War Years