Offers & Promotions
- SPAIN's sun deals on Majorca and the Costas...
7nts 3* B&B departing 28 May from £289pp
- Late Thomson deal of the week...
Sharm El Sheikh 4* 7nts All Incusive £371pp
- New Normandy flights & short break Deauville deals
3nts 3* from £176pp
- Summer SPANISH New Year holiday deals
Costa Del Sol 7nts 3* B&B in June from £265pp
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Tenerife - 7 nights 3* All Inclusive from £360pp
- May and June CYPRUS deals from Exeter
7nts 3* depart 8 June, from £335pp
- Airport celebrates another year of growth
Almost 30,000 more passengers in 2014
- The fastest way to London - See the Race
Exeter to the centre of London
- Traffic diversion for drivers leaving Exeter Airport
No return traffic to A30 during six weeks of road widening work...
- No return traffic to A30
Traffic diversion for drivers leaving the airport
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
For more information... click on the headline
British Air Transport Association excellence shortlist
Monday 25 October 2010
Exeter International Airport has was shortlisted for an excellence award in the British Air Transport Association (BATA) category for airport’s handling less than six million passengers.
The annual awards were the centrepiece of the Airport Operators Association (AOA) Conference Dinner in London on 25 October and they were attended by Exeter Airport’s managing director Jamie Christon.
Ahead of the presentations, Mr Christon said: “BATA is a highly respected trade association for UK-registered airlines and we are very pleased to have been nominated for the award.”
BATA members have recognised that with half the UK population travelling by air at least once a year, regional airports have a growing importance, and the organisation introduced the awards to the AOA conference in 2009.
Exeter Airport was nominated along with Bristol and Newcatle, who won for the second year.
Airport War Years