Offers & Promotions
- NEW city breaks in LONDON
Flights & 4 nts 3* b&b Knightsbridge from £265pp
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Majorca, 7nts, 3* All Inclusive from £349pp
- Fly to the CANARY ISLANDS for a sunhine holiday
Lanzarote 7nts 4* All Inclusive from £545pp
- Late Deals and AUTUMN ESCAPES
Holidays and Breaks from Exeter
- May and June CYPRUS deals from Exeter
7nts 3* depart 8 June, from £335pp
- June Hidden Portugal Pricebuster
3* half board from £399pp including 3 tours
- Wider road for airport approach from A30
£1.4 million scheme to increase the width of the B3184
- Exeter on course for another year of growth
New London City service 'jewel' from October
- Newcastle Flights return to Exeter
Flybe will resume daily flights to Newcastle from Exeter starting 26 October 2014
- Airport Leads with New Aviation Navigation System
GPS instrument approaches to be introduced at Exeter...
- Royal visit to new training facility
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall see the Fire Services Academy
- Stress-free Summer holiday departures
Great late deals from Exeter
For more information... click on the headline
Turf Cut for Training Academy
Monday 07 December 2009
Work officially started on a multi-million pound Training Academy at Exeter Airport when Aviation Minister Paul Clark ceremonially cut the first turf.
The ceremony marked the commencement of the construction of the £24m Flybe building - described it as a major boost for the both the local and national economy.
The Flybe Training Academy is scheduled to open in late 2010 and once complete it will provide world-class training not only for its own staff but for the airline industry as a whole.
Exeter International Airport’s Finance Director Matt Roach (left), who represented the airport said; “The Academy be will directly harnessing this potential of our regional airport and it will help bring about long term employment in the region.
Airport War Years