Offers & Promotions
- Flybe discounts until 3 Feb...
UP TO 20 percent OFF HALF A MILLION SELECTED SEATS!
- The NORTHERN LIGHTS from the skys
A 3 hour flight to the stars in February...
- Sunshine Escapes from Exeter for 2015
Costa Del Sol... 7nts 4* B&B from £285pp
- SPAIN's sun deals on Majorca and the Costas...
7nts 3* B&B departing 28 May from £289pp
- New Normandy flights & short break Deauville deals
3nts 3* from £176pp
- Summer SPANISH New Year holiday deals
Costa Del Sol 7nts 3* B&B in June from £265pp
- Airport celebrates another year of growth
Almost 30,000 more passengers in 2014
- The fastest way to London - See the Race
Exeter to the centre of London
- Traffic diversion for drivers leaving Exeter Airport
No return traffic to A30 during six weeks of road widening work...
- No return traffic to A30
Traffic diversion for drivers leaving the airport
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
For more information... click on the headline
Turf Cut for Training Academy
Monday 07 December 2009
Work officially started on a multi-million pound Training Academy at Exeter Airport when Aviation Minister Paul Clark ceremonially cut the first turf.
The ceremony marked the commencement of the construction of the £24m Flybe building - described it as a major boost for the both the local and national economy.
The Flybe Training Academy is scheduled to open in late 2010 and once complete it will provide world-class training not only for its own staff but for the airline industry as a whole.
Exeter International Airport’s Finance Director Matt Roach (left), who represented the airport said; “The Academy be will directly harnessing this potential of our regional airport and it will help bring about long term employment in the region.
Airport War Years