Offers & Promotions
- NEW city breaks in LONDON
Flights & 4 nts 3* b&b Knightsbridge from £265pp
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Majorca, 7nts, 3* All Inclusive from £349pp
- Fly to the CANARY ISLANDS for a sunhine holiday
Lanzarote 7nts 4* All Inclusive from £545pp
- Late Deals and AUTUMN ESCAPES
Holidays and Breaks from Exeter
- May and June CYPRUS deals from Exeter
7nts 3* depart 8 June, from £335pp
- June Hidden Portugal Pricebuster
3* half board from £399pp including 3 tours
- Exeter ranked among the best UK airports
Recommended Provider status in Which? survey
- Wider road for airport approach from A30
£1.4 million scheme to increase the width of the B3184
- Exeter on course for another year of growth
New London City service 'jewel' from October
- Newcastle Flights return to Exeter
Flybe will resume daily flights to Newcastle from Exeter starting 26 October 2014
- Airport Leads with New Aviation Navigation System
GPS instrument approaches to be introduced at Exeter...
- Royal visit to new training facility
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall see the Fire Services Academy
For more information... click on the headline
Exeter - Newcastle route launch
Sunday 27 June 2004
Flights between Newcastle and Exeter airports will start 31 October 2004 and bookings for the new route can now be made.
The new route is the latest to be added to the airline's expanding schedule - which has already seen six new daily flights this year.
The new Newcastle service will complement the airline's Scottish destinations, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Marketing manager Mike Rutter said it was an exciting development in flybe's continued expansion.
He said all the new flights were performing "exceptionally well."
"We are pleased to announce we will be running a daily service from Exeter and Newcastle which will begin from October. These will link up two vibrant and buzzing cities," he added.
"We are confident the routes will be a huge success with the leisure and business opportunities available in each city."
Airport War Years