Offers & Promotions
- Winter deals in Gran Canaria, Lanzarote & Tenerife
Tenerife 7nts 3* Half Board from £339pp
- LONDON City - Half price
Book before 30 Nov - for travel up to 8 Dec
- Hotels and LONDON City Airport Flights
Paddington 3nts 3* B&B from £199pp
- TUI Late Deal to Sharm El Sheikh
7 nights 4* All Inclusive - £388pp
- Sharm El Sheikh top deals this winter
7nts 4* All Inclusive from £515pp
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Tenerife - 7 nights 3* All Inclusive from £360pp
- Newcastle Returns
One-way fares on offer from under £40
- London City Airport flights start
One way fares from £34.99
- Two New routes for New schedule
Flybe add Exeter to London City and Newcastle
- VIP launch for Corporate Aviation building
New Jet Centre opens at Exeter Airport
- Flybe offer easier connections to Finnair flights
Manchester and onward to Helsinki and Asia
- An extra SIX flights per week to Manchester
Flybe adds capacity on the route to the hub
For more information... click on the headline
Exeter - Newcastle route launch
Sunday 27 June 2004
Flights between Newcastle and Exeter airports will start 31 October 2004 and bookings for the new route can now be made.
The new route is the latest to be added to the airline's expanding schedule - which has already seen six new daily flights this year.
The new Newcastle service will complement the airline's Scottish destinations, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Marketing manager Mike Rutter said it was an exciting development in flybe's continued expansion.
He said all the new flights were performing "exceptionally well."
"We are pleased to announce we will be running a daily service from Exeter and Newcastle which will begin from October. These will link up two vibrant and buzzing cities," he added.
"We are confident the routes will be a huge success with the leisure and business opportunities available in each city."
Airport War Years