Offers & Promotions
- The NORTHERN LIGHTS from the skys
A 3 hour flight to the stars in February...
- Sunshine Escapes from Exeter for 2015
Costa Del Sol... 7nts 4* B&B from £285pp
- SPAIN's sun deals on Majorca and the Costas...
7nts 3* B&B departing 28 May from £289pp
- Late Thomson deal of the week...
Sharm El Sheikh 4* 7nts All Incusive £371pp
- New Normandy flights & short break Deauville deals
3nts 3* from £176pp
- Summer SPANISH New Year holiday deals
Costa Del Sol 7nts 3* B&B in June from £265pp
- Airport celebrates another year of growth
Almost 30,000 more passengers in 2014
- The fastest way to London - See the Race
Exeter to the centre of London
- Traffic diversion for drivers leaving Exeter Airport
No return traffic to A30 during six weeks of road widening work...
- No return traffic to A30
Traffic diversion for drivers leaving the airport
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
For more information... click on the headline
Six Route Success
Thursday 22 April 2004
More and more South West travellers are choosing to fly from Exeter International Airport and passenger numbers are expected to increase this year by 70 per cent following the launch of Flybe's new European flights in March.
The local airport has experienced unprecedented growth in recent years and Flybe., UK's third largest low cost airline, based at Exeter airport, is a driving force behind the transition from a fledgling regional airport into a major international hub.
Recently the airline launched six new national and international routes, trebling the airline's previous capacity. The new routes, to Glasgow Edinburgh and Belfast in the UK, and Malaga, Alicante and Faro in Europe, have been greeted with great enthusiasm by Devon's business and leisure travellers and have been booked up beyond all expectations over the opening months of operation.
Airport War Years