Offers & Promotions
- Winter deals in Gran Canaria, Lanzarote & Tenerife
Tenerife 7nts 3* Half Board from £339pp
- LONDON City - Half price
Book before 30 Nov - for travel up to 8 Dec
- Hotels and LONDON City Airport Flights
Paddington 3nts 3* B&B from £199pp
- TUI Late Deal to Sharm El Sheikh
7 nights 4* All Inclusive - £388pp
- Sharm El Sheikh top deals this winter
7nts 4* All Inclusive from £515pp
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Tenerife - 7 nights 3* All Inclusive from £360pp
- Newcastle Returns
One-way fares on offer from under £40
- London City Airport flights start
One way fares from £34.99
- Two New routes for New schedule
Flybe add Exeter to London City and Newcastle
- VIP launch for Corporate Aviation building
New Jet Centre opens at Exeter Airport
- Flybe offer easier connections to Finnair flights
Manchester and onward to Helsinki and Asia
- An extra SIX flights per week to Manchester
Flybe adds capacity on the route to the hub
General Aviation (GA) Pilot Briefing is situated at Aviation South West (08:30-17:30), opposite the Arrivals Building. At other times please attend Air Traffic Control adjacent to the Main Terminal Building.
tel: 01392 354 915
Aviation South West also provide a payment of fees service for General Aviation.
The NATS Aeronautical Information Service website posts notices relating to safety, navigation, technical, administrative and legal matters. eg:
- Exeter Aerodrome - Textual Data
- Aerodrome Chart
- Aircraft Parking/Docking Chart
- ATC Surveillance Minimum Altitude Chart
Please see Managing the Impact of Aircraft Noise and other items on the Environmental page.
Based pilots should also be aware of the information within Exeter Airport's Aerodrome Manual and Important Airfield Information (IAI) posted on Airfield Users Information (Based Users Only - Request Password).
The refuelling section supply AVTUR and AVGAS fuel.
"Into plane" facilities are provided using a fleet of refuelling vehicles.
Private Pilot Refuelling Hours (local) Summer (BST)
Mon-Fri: 08.00-19.00 | Sat: 08.00-18.00 | Sun: 09.00-19.00
Approach bars and runway lighting
Aerodrome Elevation: 100 feet
Navigational Aids: ILS, Radar, DRDF, NDB, DME (36x)
Exeter Corporate Aviation (ECA) offers a range of services for private executive aircraft.