Offers & Promotions
- Flybe Flights Reduction
Only three Exeter routes affected (Newcastle operates until 28 March)
- Airport Launch for Safety Campaign
An awareness of the dangers of drink-driving and fatigue before beginning onward home journeys...
- Exeter Airport - Summer Growth
Passenger numbers have exceeded expectations
- Rigby Group Acquires Exeter Airport
Owner believes in the importance of regional airports
- Updates and Twitter Tweets
Stay in touch with email Newsletters and Twitter
Accessibility is the word used to describe whether a product, for example a website, can be used by people of all abilities and disabilities.
- A user's disability may affect the way information is 'seen' and how navigation on a website is used.
- Please see the BBC Accessibility Guides to set up a screen to suit your needs or by using the text only version link below users with poor sight may find it easier to read and understand the content on this site.
- Please be aware that the link 'Return to the full version of this site' within the converted pages needs to be clicked to return to the current pages if using the text only version.